The privacy of users are very important to us. Hence, Info at touch has created this statement of privacy to explain the information is collected, used & protected with us.This Privacy Statement applies to the websites, and websites which we operate on behalf of our partners (the "Sites").
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Protecting your Privacy:
- Info at Touch makes sure thatthe data of yours does not get shared with any third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use secure socket layer and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
- Our company does not deals with any cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- Your Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
- Employ tracking devices for marketing purposes is not allowed on our website
Information we collect (Personal):
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis. You can generally visit the Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself, and you do not need an account to post listings, browse listings, or respond to listings.
- If you choose to create an account and/or use our Services, we may collect personally identifiable information that you submit such as your name, contact data (address, email address, phone number) and other similar information. Likewise, we may also collect additional personally identifiable information that you voluntarily include in your listings or transmit with your communications to us.
- The information that you provide when you post a listing is displayed in public areas and available to all visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, so please exercise caution. When you post your listing on the Site, the description and pictures are displayed on the site and accessible to visitors on the Site.
- If you provide personal information to a buyer or seller (either directly or by circumventing our messaging system), we have no control over how that information might be used by that individual. We recommend using our messaging system for any communications between you and potential buyers and sellers.
- A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
- Cookies are standard technology. It helps to stored on your computer's hard drive that can be accessed by a specific web site to make your experience quicker and more convenient.
- It helps us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting the Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve the Site and better serve our customers.
- Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Data We Store:
There are some information which are stored in our data base are as follows
- Messages send in regards to Listing
- Registration Information
- Reviews, Comments & all Listings
- Activity Logs & other records
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security if the company have posted their personal information on any specific ads.
Third Party Links:
We also provide links to third parties on the website occasionally. Hence, its better be safe & review their privacy statement before sharing any personal information with them.
Our Efforts to protect your Information:
- We Secure Information Transmissions: The technological security measures that are reasonably to help protect personal identification from loss, disclosure, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access. We many use security measures like secure socket layers to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
- Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information to do so by law or if we belief that such action is necessary to Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Info at Touch, its users or the general public, Act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties, Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders), Enforce our terms & Conductions.
- Consent: By using the site yours consent is to collect & use of your personal information as described in this privacy statement. If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will update those changes on the Site to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
By providing us data or accessing CL, you agree we use or disclosed data we collects as per described here or as had a words with you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdictions & store it on servers of the other countries i.e. The site is hosted in India & if you use sites outside of India you are voluntarily transferring information (potentially including personally-identifiable information). Content to the India and agreeing that Info at Touch collection, use, storage and sharing of your information and content is exclusively subject to the laws of the United States, not of the jurisdiction in which you are located.
Access to information:
According to data protection act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.